Monday, August 18, 2008

3 Musketeers?!?! 3's a Company!

As I layed Here on my bed with a Watermelon Tini and a Cosmo on the Way, I couldn't help but wonder....
Are 3-somes and Hook Ups the new "IT girl" of 2008?

it seemed like everywhere I went people were prancing around in 3's..At bars, Cafes, Huddled at Street Corners, on G.C, On C.G...
And Speaking of G.C (gay.com) Four months ago, I had slept with a Lawyer who I met on CG (Craigslist.) The encounter was HOT, STEAMY, and needless to say it ended with a VERY HAPPY ENDING ;-D

Four Months Later (today) I got an Im from on G.C saying hello. His eyes in the pic were wiped out by adobephoto shop (or so im assuming) and next to him was a guy. We chatted for a bit, and I immediately recognized him after he said he was a lawyer. His lips and smile all came SCRRREAMING back to me.... (isnt it amazing how a good BAM BAM BAM can be recalled at a drop of a hat even after a significant amount of time?)

I asked him if it was him and surely he said yessss....OBVIOUSLY, HE WOULD! He stated what "hot" time we had and so on....you know how tops get when they want to get into a bottoms pants..-UGH-...LOL!
I asked him if the guy next to him was his boyfriend...He said yes, and just then I felt a pang in my body saying, OMG, you slept with a married man! YOU SLUT! I told him I couldnt do it again due to the obvious reason and he was very persistent and said that him and his other half sleep around and tell each other about it....INFACT, his boyfriend told him to invite me for a 3 some after our first encounter.....
I declined having never done a 3 some before and also declined a one on one with Mister Hot Lawyer whose Muscled Arms I remember grabbing when...

So, here are some unanswered questions that I would love to get feedback on from my faithful readers around the world...
1. Should I sleep with him again?
2. Should I have a 3 some with The Lawyer and His oher half?
3. If I DO sleep with him again, should I feel guilty abou it? Because I WOULD!

Please Feel free to to comment anything other than the questions as well. :-)

4 comments:

Luis said...

OMG! 1. YES, 2. YES, and 3. NO!

Le_Posh said...

hahaha...LOL! u think?

The T-Bones said...

If that's your thing then you should definitely NOT feel guilty about it. If both of them are willing then they have already discussed it between themselves and this is what they want from the relationship. Having a 3-way does not = cheating.

Umair said...

ohhhh T, but its NOT my thing....
It's not my thing to have 3 ways, it's not my thing to break two people up, it's not my thing to interfere and come in between two people...

though it IS my thing to be neurotic and feel guilty about it....